Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tammis Keefe

Who says a bad thing cant lead to a good thing?
So I got sick yesterday. I was happy pappy and then my body suddenly decided to cave in. It felt as though someone hit me with a huge stick. I had a sore throat, my body ached, I had a fever and I had serious chills...not the spooky kind.
So I slept...and slept. And slept some more. So much in fact that when night time hit, I just couldn't go to sleep. So I surfed the net...til 6:30 am. As I was surfing the net though, I discovered Tammis Keefe. She was a textile designer graduated from Chouinard Art Institue. She passed away when she was just 46. Anywho, she created tons of amazing little illustrations for hankies. Without further ado, I give you some samples. Enjoy ;)



Her shapes are so simple!




Her limited palette is awesome!











I love this one because the cows are wearing boots and hats.

5 comments:

*daisy said...

oh wow! they're gorgeous! Thanks for sharing her stuff! : ) it's so inspiring to look through- totally bookmarking her site now...

hope you feel better soon!! It sucks being sick : ( (hug!)

Jorge R. Gutierrez said...

it's like your long lost sister!

paige said...

Sandra! We really are kindred spirits (at least, art-wise!) I have a whole folder of her stuff...sooooo gorgeous! Tammis Keefe rules. Also, look for Pat Pritchard hankys too!

googiecat said...

I work for somebody that used to design for Tammis Keefe. He, interestingly enough, told me that she was the partner/lover of Jane Trahey the famous pioneer woman ad exec. (what becomes a legend most) and author (The book that became the movie "The Trouble With Angels") He said they threw amazing lavish parties in their country home.

可可 said...

情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看