Sunday, November 1, 2009

THREE

Hi everybody!
So this upcoming Nov 7th, I will be in an art show with Matte Stephens and Israel Sanchez, 2 heavy duty amazing artist down in SD at the awesome SUBTEXT gallery. The name of the show is THREE since it's just three of us. The theme was just to have fun with whatever you wanted and I must say they came up with GREAT stuff!
Here is a link to the page:
http://subtextgallery.com/blog/?p=1214
VERY EXCITED :)

Heres a little glimpse at one of the pieces Jorge bought (oh Jorge, when will you learn that I CAN PAINT YOU ANYTHING WHENEVER YOU WANT!!!)


Birdie

10 comments:

Tara Billinger said...

Very cool, Sandra! I love your new pieces. This looks amazing and its really something to know you did these while pregnant. Rock on.

Ivan Aguirre said...

Thats awesome !! I might make the drive to SD and Check it out.

matte stephens said...

I wish I could be there to meet you guys and see your wonderful work in person! :)

jacks said...

LOVELY WORK !

kittens with chainsaws said...

I shall see you there my lovely friend to see your work in all it's brilliance!

ZSL said...

theres a bird in a tree near here that looks just like this.
not quite as cute, however!

pumml said...

The show is gonna rock! Wish I could go. Have a great evening!

Miss Mindy said...

I'm so sorry I missed you show! It looks WONDERFUL!!! :)mm

Mukpuddy said...

Wow, all the work looks amazing!!

alex young said...

民宿,民宿,戀人,田園民宿,真善美,浪漫館,花園民宿,田園民宿,湘緣小築,渡假套房,仁光民宿,梅蘭民宿,福居民宿,洄瀾灣,水庭,漁夫民宿,南海渡假,花園民宿,山之谷,民宿,峇里情人,水月花都,香格里拉,休閒民宿,麻吉的家,晴光,貓頭鷹的家,松木居民宿,庭園民宿,築園民宿,民宿,雅馨民宿,站前9號,渡假民宿,渡假民宿,民宿,樂活花欣,民宿,福記,美宿,麗敦,浪花主題,風格民宿,套房,人文旅舍,包棟民宿,花園民宿,尚芳民宿,松格民宿,水晶閣民宿,吉吉小鎮,綠野森林,盛夏的軌跡,花蓮,大興民宿,仙洞人民宿,忘憂園,奇巧民宿,農莊,民宿,溫泉山莊,金萱花民宿,溫泉山莊,民宿,清悠嶺,綠海天際,衣牛農舍,加家民宿,鏷石民宿,花園別墅